- THE PISTOL
- SIG SAUER
- WILSON COMBAT GRIP MODULE WCP365 XL - NO MANUAL SAFETY - BLACK
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on your factory Sig Sauer P365 to the new Wilson Combat grip module. Follow along with this walkthrough demonstration. https://shopwilsoncombat.com/WCP365-Modules/products/1471/ 0:00 - Intro 0:20 - Unload 0:30 - Remove the Slide 0:42 - Remove the Rear Frame Pin 0:55 - Lift the Fire Control Unit out 1:05 - Install the magazine catch, spring and lock 1:25 - Install the Fire Control Unit 1:50 - Reinstall the slide assembly 2:15 - Check that everything functions Website: https://www.wilsoncombat.com/ Get our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dAZw8b Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WilsonCombat/ Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/WilsonCombat #WilsonCombat #SIG #P365
How to switch ...In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on yo...
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
WILSON COMBAT GRIP MODULE WCP365 XL - NO MANUAL SAFETY - BLACK
- Unload and clear your pistol.
- Remove the slide assembly and set it aside. Keep your takedown lever in the down position.
- Remove the rear frame pin from left to right with a small punch.
- Lift the chassis straight up from the rear at a forward angle out of the stock frame.
- Install supplied magazine catch, spring, and lock into the WCP365 Grip Module
- Reverse the process to install the chassis in to the new grip frame.
- After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isn’t blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. Ensure that the slide lock and takedown lever have spring tension.
- Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame prior to use.