PLUS 6 MOAB FOR GLOCKS - FLAT DARK EARTH
PLUS 6 MOAB (Mother Of All Baseplates)
FOR GLOCKS GEN 1-5 IN FDE - FLAT DARK EARTH5
DOES NOT WORK ON 10rd GLOCK MAGS
- Adds 6 Rounds to 9mm and 5 rounds to .40acp 7 .357 Glock's Magazines!
- Works on 19X, 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37 & 45
- Stainless steel extra power magazine spring included
- Rounded ergo design
- Positive mag seating
- Extraction Traction Points
- Debris extraction ports
- Superior tough construction
- No more painful corner spikes in your palm
- Ghost unconditional lifetime warranty!
These are too long for "Limited Class" magazines, limited class maximum length is 140.25mm. They will work for “Open Class” with a maximum length of 170.25mm.
It adds 1.655” to the length and overall mag length is 149.45mm.
The Ghost MOAB magazine extension for Glock factory 17 9mm/15 .40 S&W round magazines consists of 4 items 3 of which make up the magazine extension assembly;
- The Sleeve-the rectangular piece that you may look through-Assembly
- The MOAB Spring-the coil stainless steel spring that powers the extension-Assembly
- The MOAB Base-the MOAB that inserts into the sleeve-Assembly
- The Disassembly Tool-if ever needed to disassemble the assembly.
Prior to installation of Ghost MOAB magazine extension, you must remove the (1) existing magazine baseplate (2) magazine baseplate insert, (3) the magazine spring and (4) remove the follower from the spring, you will reuse only (4) the follower. Place the unused parts in suitable storage container and label them for possible future use-Caution the contents are under the pressure of the magazine spring, eye protection must be worn when manipulating springs.
Note: Once removed you may want to consider cleaning the magazine body.
- Slide the Sleeve part number one (1) with the shortest side oriented along the rear of the magazine until it can go no further.
- Attach the spring into the follower you removed from the host magazine. You will notice that the spring is not symmetrical there is a large end (bottom) and a small end (top). This small end snaps into the follower (if it does not completely snap in you may still install the follower partially on the spring after a loading it will seat onto the spring). Now with the follower attached to the spring insert them all into the magazine until you see the follower is at the limit of it’s travel in the magazine. There will be many coils extending below the sleeve.
- Grip the magazine body firmly so that you can push down on the installed MOAB Sleeve (1) towards the bottom of the magazine. This downward pressure will aid in locking the MOAB Base (3) into the sleeve when you join them.
- With the MOAB Base (3) use it to capture the large end or bottom of the spring.
- Push the MOAB Base (3) with the MOAB spring (2) into the MOAB Sleeve (1) until it locks, it should make snapping sound-you’re done!
- To remove reverse the process. To remove the base, you will need the tool and a pair of pliers or channel locks to compress the disassembly tool enough to unlock the base. We designed these to stay on!!
New life for old magazines
Posted by Unknown on Nov 18th 2021
Runs flawlessly. New spring included with the base brought new life into older magazines. Have to really force the 23rd round into 9mm magazines and it won't be able to be used under a closed slide.
G17 Gen5 Grip Plug
Posted by Will on Mar 31st 2021
Great product. Very easy install. Fulfilled the day I ordered and received 3 days later. Awesome service!
I just keep buying more!
Posted by KJ on Nov 18th 2020
I have purchased many of the Plus 6 MOAB extensions for my Glock 17 Gen5. I have shot about 500 rounds with them and had NO FAILURES! None! Zero! Zilch! LOL. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone. Absolutely no issues with ordering, shipping, and I have not had to contact customer service at all.
Still working perfectly!
Posted by KJ on Oct 29th 2020
I originally ordered the black extensions and decided to get FDE to easily discriminate between plinking ammo and defense ammo. These extensions have not failed.....at all!
Ghost Inc. processes fast, shipping is fast, and the products I have received are awesome! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Seriously 2 of em?
Posted by Kris on Jan 9th 2020
Went to order one of these ace looking base plates in the Flat Dark Earth and during check out it populated with yet another for no additional cost! Yes super chuffed about the deal. Immediately install them in minutes and made the G19x that much more appealing!
Get them while the deal is outstanding!!
Posted by David on Dec 30th 2019
I got two of these during the BOGO sale. All I can say is WOW! Fit, color, and design is simple yet durable. I can tell these are well made.
A MUST BUY!
Posted by John Trent Strickland on Oct 17th 2019
I absolutely love these. +6 for $20. Compared to $45 for a +5 from others. I got 1 of them to check it out and immediately got 3 more within minutes of installing the first one. Very simple to put on. Very sturdy!! The springs are excellent!! I have 2 on OEM 17rd mags and 2 on OEM 15rd mags for my Vickers Tactical Glock 19. The 15rd mags will still take the whole +6. But that last one feels like it is over compressing the spring. I leave 2 rounds out for storage. To say it short and simple. This is a MUST BUY if you are looking to up your capacity but don't want the 33rd hanging out the bottom!
Hey Ghost!! Maybe you guys could offer a gap spacer for 17rd mags into the G19 that matches. I can not find any the are FDE. And would be sweet to have something that follows the same kind of lines that will also work around my grip plug. That is all. Thank you.
- Trent Strickland, South Carolina
Posted by David J Morales Bello, MD on Sep 26th 2019
Extremely easy to install and wireless flawlessly, no feed failures.