PLUS 6 MOAB FOR GLOCKS -FULL SIZE MAGS - BLACK
PLUS 6 MOAB (Mother Of All Baseplates)
FOR GLOCKS GEN 1-5 IN BLACK
DOES NOT WORK ON 10rd GLOCK MAGS
MORE BULLETS MORE LIFE
- Adds 6 Rounds to 9mm and 5 rounds to .40acp & .357 Glock's Magazines!
- Works on 19X, 17, 17L, 18, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37, 45 & 47 magazines
- Stainless steel extra power magazine spring included
- Rounded ergo design
- Positive mag seating
- Extraction Traction Points
- Debris extraction ports
- Superior tough construction
- No more painful corner spikes in your palm
- Ghost unconditional lifetime warranty!
These are too long for "Limited Class" magazines, limited class maximum length is 140.25mm. They will work for “Open Class” with a maximum length of 170.25mm.
It adds 1.655” to the length and overall mag length is 149.45mm.
The Ghost MOAB magazine extension for Glock factory 17 9mm/15 .40 S&W round magazines consists of 4 items 3 of which make up the magazine extension assembly;
- The Sleeve-the rectangular piece that you may look through-Assembly
- The MOAB Spring-the coil stainless steel spring that powers the extension-Assembly
- The MOAB Base-the MOAB that inserts into the sleeve-Assembly
- The Disassembly Tool-if ever needed to disassemble the assembly.
Prior to installation of Ghost MOAB magazine extension, you must remove the (1) existing magazine baseplate (2) magazine baseplate insert, (3) the magazine spring and (4) remove the follower from the spring, you will reuse only (4) the follower. Place the unused parts in suitable storage container and label them for possible future use-Caution the contents are under the pressure of the magazine spring, eye protection must be worn when manipulating springs.
Note: Once removed you may want to consider cleaning the magazine body.
- Slide the Sleeve part number one (1) with the shortest side oriented along the rear of the magazine until it can go no further.
- Attach the spring into the follower you removed from the host magazine. You will notice that the spring is not symmetrical there is a large end (bottom) and a small end (top). This small end snaps into the follower (if it does not completely snap in you may still install the follower partially on the spring after a loading it will seat onto the spring). Now with the follower attached to the spring insert them all into the magazine until you see the follower is at the limit of it’s travel in the magazine. There will be many coils extending below the sleeve.
- Grip the magazine body firmly so that you can push down on the installed MOAB Sleeve (1) towards the bottom of the magazine. This downward pressure will aid in locking the MOAB Base (3) into the sleeve when you join them.
- With the MOAB Base (3) use it to capture the large end or bottom of the spring.
- Push the MOAB Base (3) with the MOAB spring (2) into the MOAB Sleeve (1) until it locks, it should make snapping sound-you’re done!
- To remove reverse the process. To remove the base, you will need the tool and a pair of pliers or channel locks to compress the disassembly tool enough to unlock the base. We designed these to stay on!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next
Glock 17+6 Mag extension
Posted by Frank T on Jul 7th 2023
Great product simple to install works as intended. I called customer service with a small issue. Had nothing to do with the product. Customer service rep Oliver was fantastic explained everything in detail did not hesitate to help. Didn’t even rush me off the phone that I spent so much of his time, thank you again
Posted by Unknown on Dec 12th 2022
I've used the MOAB baseplates for my Glock 17 and 21 for a few years and so far have not failed. Much cheaper than Teran Tactical and I think better because I have had spring issued with the TT's. Also I can use the MOAB's with my added flared mag well. Great product and highly recommend for duty or off duty.
Posted by Frank on May 31st 2022
Bought it for my G17. So easy to install and add rounds. I just would have preferred a flat bottom instead of curved. Great product. 100% function.
Posted by Jim K. on May 2nd 2022
The MOAB are incredible, but would you expect anything less for Ghost? The price is the cheapest out there considering it is for this many rounds and the capacity added is second to none.
On top of all of that they work great and look good doing it. These are advertised to work with Glock factory mags but the do work with KCI and ETS mags, tested them myself. The ETS is a perfect fir and the KCI are perfect on the G17 mags and a little tight on the G19 mags, not sure why... but they do work.
Glock 22c Moab ext.
Posted by Eagle on Jan 12th 2022
I am very happy with this mag extension. I wish they were available for Glock 20-21.
I'm going to order more of these in the spring.
Light and looks good
Posted by JA on Jan 10th 2022
this mag extension is light, it doesnt weigh down the glock. It also looks good.
Best mag extension on the market
Posted by Unknown on Nov 26th 2021
Works as advertized, very easy to install. Light and looks and feels better than most mag extensions ou there.
Posted by Unknown on Jul 23rd 2021
Great product very easy to install, shipping was surprisingly quick, will absolutely use ghost inc products again
Posted by Anthony Walker on Apr 14th 2021
They work great. I have had no issues at all with them. They are tough and take alot of abuse. I use them for work and have them on most all my extra mags. I plan on getting one for each of my mags that I carry and keep in my unit.
I just keep buying more!
Posted by KJ on Nov 18th 2020
I have purchased many of the Plus 6 MOAB extensions for my Glock 17 Gen5. I have shot about 500 rounds with them and had NO FAILURES! None! Zero! Zilch! LOL. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone. Absolutely no issues with ordering, shipping, and I have not had to contact customer service at all.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next