PLUS 6 MOAB FOR GLOCKS -FULL SIZE MAGS - BLACK
PLUS 6 MOAB (Mother Of All Baseplates)
FOR GLOCKS GEN 1-5 IN BLACK
MORE BULLETS MORE LIFE
- Adds 6 Rounds to 9mm and 5 rounds to .40acp 7 .357 Glock's Magazines!
- Works on 19X, 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37 & 45 magazines
- Stainless steel extra power magazine spring included
- Rounded ergo design
- Positive mag seating
- Extraction Traction Points
- Debris extraction ports
- Superior tough construction
- No more painful corner spikes in your palm
- Ghost unconditional lifetime warranty!
These are too long for "Limited Class" magazines, limited class maximum length is 140.25mm. They will work for “Open Class” with a maximum length of 170.25mm.
It adds 1.655” to the length and overall mag length is 149.45mm.
The Ghost MOAB magazine extension for Glock factory 17 9mm/15 .40 S&W round magazines consists of 4 items 3 of which make up the magazine extension assembly;
- The Sleeve-the rectangular piece that you may look through-Assembly
- The MOAB Spring-the coil stainless steel spring that powers the extension-Assembly
- The MOAB Base-the MOAB that inserts into the sleeve-Assembly
- The Disassembly Tool-if ever needed to disassemble the assembly.
Prior to installation of Ghost MOAB magazine extension, you must remove the (1) existing magazine baseplate (2) magazine baseplate insert, (3) the magazine spring and (4) remove the follower from the spring, you will reuse only (4) the follower. Place the unused parts in suitable storage container and label them for possible future use-Caution the contents are under the pressure of the magazine spring, eye protection must be worn when manipulating springs.
Note: Once removed you may want to consider cleaning the magazine body.
- Slide the Sleeve part number one (1) with the shortest side oriented along the rear of the magazine until it can go no further.
- Attach the spring into the follower you removed from the host magazine. You will notice that the spring is not symmetrical there is a large end (bottom) and a small end (top). This small end snaps into the follower (if it does not completely snap in you may still install the follower partially on the spring after a loading it will seat onto the spring). Now with the follower attached to the spring insert them all into the magazine until you see the follower is at the limit of it’s travel in the magazine. There will be many coils extending below the sleeve.
- Grip the magazine body firmly so that you can push down on the installed MOAB Sleeve (1) towards the bottom of the magazine. This downward pressure will aid in locking the MOAB Base (3) into the sleeve when you join them.
- With the MOAB Base (3) use it to capture the large end or bottom of the spring.
- Push the MOAB Base (3) with the MOAB spring (2) into the MOAB Sleeve (1) until it locks, it should make snapping sound-you’re done!
- To remove reverse the process. To remove the base, you will need the tool and a pair of pliers or channel locks to compress the disassembly tool enough to unlock the base. We designed these to stay on!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next
I just keep buying more!
Posted by KJ on Nov 18th 2020
I have purchased many of the Plus 6 MOAB extensions for my Glock 17 Gen5. I have shot about 500 rounds with them and had NO FAILURES! None! Zero! Zilch! LOL. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone. Absolutely no issues with ordering, shipping, and I have not had to contact customer service at all.
About 300 rounds, so far
Posted by KJ on Sep 24th 2020
I purchased 4 of there extenders for my Glock 17 and have loaded and shot about 300 rounds. No issues at all. Install can be a little tricky, but after the first one I had no issues. I would recommend this to anyone!
Posted by Robert Clarke on Sep 8th 2020
Great expansion base plate and extension combo! Easy to install.
Mother of all basplates
Posted by Joshua Rhodes on Sep 1st 2020
It's not a lie this thing is sweet like all new glock mags the last round is always a little tight
Posted by Joshua Rhodes on Aug 13th 2020
I love the moab it only works on stock OEM glock mags need to also design it for magpul mags gives alot of extra real estate for reloads held all 6 rounds like any glock mag last ones are always hard to get in by hand get a speed loader
Quick and easy install - no malfunctions
Posted by Jason on Jul 31st 2020
These went on super quick, minutes.
If i could change one thing it would be the rounded mag plate. I use a reloading tool and it took a minute to adjust from the flat bottom of the Glock mag to the rounded bottom of these.
Overall, they operated flawlessly.
I ordered an $8 dollar Glock mag disassembly tool from the Seattle 2-day company. Made it easier than using a punch. ;-)
great stuff guys!!
Posted by Jesus on Jul 13th 2020
great product & quality
Don’t try on a Gen 5 26
Posted by Brad on Jan 29th 2020
The product itself is wonderful. Very high quality springs and parts. Definitely a recommended upgrade from an awesome company.
Even though this is said to work with Gen 1-5. When I put this on my Gen 5 Glock 26 it barely fits due to the lip on the factory mag shaft. The upward spring pressure is also too much for the recoil spring to handle and it sticks while trying to return the slide into battery. Just skip this as an upgrade for this gun.
The good news is it works perfect on my Gen 4 19 MOS.
Posted by James Doyle on Jan 7th 2020
I installed these on some older mags. They were tired and needed a "refresh of springs." Wow. New springs, increased capacity, and made brand new mags out of old stock. So Happy...Great Product...Very secure on magazine...Exactly what I expected from Ghost. Thanks guys.
Very good item
Posted by Michael L Reed on Dec 12th 2019
Awesome mag extensions for the price , look cool too
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next