GEN2 PLUS 6 MOAB FOR GLOCKS 19/23 -15 RND. MAGS - BLACK
GEN2 PLUS 6 MOAB (Mother Of All Baseplates) NEW DESIGN
COMBAT TOUGH WITH NEW PATENT PENDING PERIMETER RING SECURES EXTENSION AGAINST IMPACT
FOR GLOCKS MODELS 19/23 GEN 2-5 IN BLACK
DOES NOT WORK ON 10rd GLOCK MAGS
MOBELL = MORE BULLETS EQUAL LONGER LIFE
- Patent Pending Perimeter Ring Secures Extension Against Impact.
- Adds 6 Rounds to 9mm and 5 rounds to .40acp & .357 Glock Magazines!
- Works on Glock OEM 19 & 23 magazines
- Extra power magazine spring included
- Rounded ergo design
- Positive mag seating
- Extraction Traction Points
- Debris extraction ports
- Superior combat tough construction
- No more painful corner spikes in your palm
- Ghost unconditional lifetime warranty!
The Ghost MOAB magazine extension for Glock factory 19/23 9mm/15 .40 S&W round magazines consists of 3 items3 which make up the magazine extension assembly;
- The Sleeve-the rectangular piece that you may look through-Assembly
- The MOAB Spring-Extra power spring that powers the extension-Assembly
- The MOAB Base-the MOAB that inserts into the sleeve-Assembly
Prior to installation of Ghost MOAB magazine extension, you must remove the (1) existing magazine baseplate (2) magazine baseplate insert, (3) the magazine spring and (4) remove the follower from the spring, you will reuse only (4) the follower. Place the unused parts in suitable storage container and label them for possible future use-Caution the contents are under the pressure of the magazine spring, eye protection must be worn when manipulating springs.
Note: Once removed you may want to consider cleaning the magazine body.
- Slide the Sleeve part number one (1) with the shortest side oriented along the rear of the magazine until it can go no further.
- Attach the spring into the follower you removed from the host magazine. You will notice that the spring is not symmetrical there is a large end (bottom) and a small end (top). This small end snaps into the follower (if it does not completely snap in you may still install the follower partially on the spring after a loading it will seat onto the spring). Now with the follower attached to the spring insert them all into the magazine until you see the follower is at the limit of it’s travel in the magazine. There will be many coils extending below the sleeve.
- Grip the magazine body firmly so that you can push down on the installed MOAB Sleeve (1) towards the bottom of the magazine. This downward pressure will aid in locking the MOAB Base (3) into the sleeve when you join them.
- With the MOAB Base (3) use it to capture the large end or bottom of the spring.
- Push the MOAB Base (3) with the MOAB spring (2) into the MOAB Sleeve (1) until it locks, it should make snapping sound-you’re done!
- To remove reverse the process. To remove the base, you will need a tool to push in the tab and a pair of pliers or channel locks to compress the disassembly tool enough to unlock the base. We designed these to stay on!!