PLUS 6 MOAB FOR GLOCKS 19/23/26/27/32/33- BLACK
PLUS 6 MOAB (Mother Of All Baseplates)
FOR GLOCKS GEN 1-5 IN BLACK
DOES NOT WORK ON 10rd GLOCK MAGS
MORE BULLETS MORE LIFE
- Adds 6 Rounds to Glock's Magazines!
- Works on 19, 23 26, 32 and 33 magazines
- Stainless steel extra power magazine spring included
- Rounded ergo design
- Positive mag seating
- Extraction Traction Points
- Debris extraction ports
- Superior tough construction
- No more painful corner spikes in your palm
- Ghost unconditional lifetime warranty!
The Ghost MOAB magazine extension for Glock factory magazines consists of 4 items 3 of which make up the magazine extension assembly;
- The Sleeve-the rectangular piece that you may look through-Assembly
- The MOAB Spring-the coil stainless steel spring that powers the extension-Assembly
- The MOAB Base-the MOAB that inserts into the sleeve-Assembly
- The Disassembly Tool-if ever needed to disassemble the assembly.
Prior to installation of Ghost MOAB magazine extension, you must remove the (1) existing magazine baseplate (2) magazine baseplate insert, (3) the magazine spring and (4) remove the follower from the spring, you will reuse only (4) the follower. Place the unused parts in suitable storage container and label them for possible future use-Caution the contents are under the pressure of the magazine spring, eye protection must be worn when manipulating springs.
Note: Once removed you may want to consider cleaning the magazine body.
- Slide the Sleeve part number one (1) with the shortest side oriented along the rear of the magazine until it can go no further.
- Attach the spring into the follower you removed from the host magazine. You will notice that the spring is not symmetrical there is a large end (bottom) and a small end (top). This small end snaps into the follower (if it does not completely snap in you may still install the follower partially on the spring after a loading it will seat onto the spring). Now with the follower attached to the spring insert them all into the magazine until you see the follower is at the limit of it’s travel in the magazine. There will be many coils extending below the sleeve.
- Grip the magazine body firmly so that you can push down on the installed MOAB Sleeve (1) towards the bottom of the magazine. This downward pressure will aid in locking the MOAB Base (3) into the sleeve when you join them.
- With the MOAB Base (3) use it to capture the large end or bottom of the spring.
- Push the MOAB Base (3) with the MOAB spring (2) into the MOAB Sleeve (1) until it locks, it should make snapping sound-you’re done!
- To remove reverse the process. To remove the base, you will need the tool and a pair of pliers or channel locks to compress the disassembly tool enough to unlock the base. We designed these to stay on!!
MOAB is definitely the MOAB!!
Posted by Jim K. on May 2nd 2022
The MOAB are incredible, but would you expect anything less for Ghost? The price is the cheapest out there considering it is for this many rounds and the capacity added is second to none.
On top of all of that they work great and look good doing it. These are advertised to work with Glock factory mags but the do work with KCI and ETS mags, tested them myself. The ETS is a perfect fir and the KCI are perfect on the G17 mags and a little tight on the G19 mags, not sure why... but they do work.
Posted by Teddy on May 5th 2021
Ghost is solid when it comes to there Moab base. I buy all my product when it comes to base plate Ghost website. Fair price for a solid product.
Great build quality
Posted by Gustavo Moeller on Aug 12th 2020
I love how easy it is to use without having to modify any clips in any shape or form. They work for different types of glock mags though I recently noticed why the OEM ones are the best fitting when it coems to reloading. I appreciate the added wider bottom for easier grabbing and the price is great compared to all the competiiton.
nice magazine extender
Posted by Charles Dean on Feb 7th 2020
Overall it is a great magazine extender. Biggest problem I had was the spring is really tight so you can't get as many extra rounds that you would expect. But it seems pretty durable, easy to put together. I like but on appendix carry it does stick out a little more than some may like.
Great product at a great price
Posted by Scott on Feb 7th 2020
Got these on a smoking deal when they were BOGO. After installing a couple of them I was having issues with them not feeding properly and not holding the full +6. Make sure you work the new extended springs down several times and compress the springs at least 20-25 times before running them as a carry or defensive option. After that they all perform flawlessly.
Money we spent.
Posted by Gene P LaPlante on Feb 2nd 2020
After you install this magazine extension, you will say, money well spent!
Twelve rounds to eighteen rounds in one minute......yeah that’s money well spent. And yes it only took me one minute to install this fantastic product.
Can't beat the value.
Posted by Rob on Feb 1st 2020
19.95 for a +6 is a great deal. I got 2 of them during one of the bogo's for 14.95 which is unheard of. Installation was easy and they function great on my ETS magazines. Only wish I could have got FDE.
Customer service was amazing with fast shipping and frequent email updates. Will be a customer again in the future no doubt.