PLUS 4 MOAB FOR GLOCKS 19/23/26/27/32/33- BLACK
PLUS 4 MOAB (Mother Of All Baseplates)
FOR GLOCKS GEN 1-5 IN BLACK
DOES NOT WORK ON 10rd GLOCK MAGS
MORE BULLETS MORE LIFE
- Adds 4 Rounds to Glock's Magazines!
- Works on 19, 23 26, 32 and 33 magazines
- Stainless steel extra power magazine spring included
- Rounded ergo design
- Positive mag seating
- Extraction Traction Points
- Debris extraction ports
- Superior tough construction
- No more painful corner spikes in your palm
- Ghost unconditional lifetime warranty!
The Ghost MOAB magazine extension for Glock factory magazines consists of 4 items 3 of which make up the magazine extension assembly;
- The Sleeve-the rectangular piece that you may look through-Assembly
- The MOAB Spring-the coil stainless steel spring that powers the extension-Assembly
- The MOAB Base-the MOAB that inserts into the sleeve-Assembly
- The Disassembly Tool-if ever needed to disassemble the assembly.
Prior to installation of Ghost MOAB magazine extension, you must remove the (1) existing magazine baseplate (2) magazine baseplate insert, (3) the magazine spring and (4) remove the follower from the spring, you will reuse only (4) the follower. Place the unused parts in suitable storage container and label them for possible future use-Caution the contents are under the pressure of the magazine spring, eye protection must be worn when manipulating springs.
Note: Once removed you may want to consider cleaning the magazine body.
- Slide the Sleeve part number one (1) with the shortest side oriented along the rear of the magazine until it can go no further.
- Attach the spring into the follower you removed from the host magazine. You will notice that the spring is not symmetrical there is a large end (bottom) and a small end (top). This small end snaps into the follower (if it does not completely snap in you may still install the follower partially on the spring after a loading it will seat onto the spring). Now with the follower attached to the spring insert them all into the magazine until you see the follower is at the limit of it’s travel in the magazine. There will be many coils extending below the sleeve.
- Grip the magazine body firmly so that you can push down on the installed MOAB Sleeve (1) towards the bottom of the magazine. This downward pressure will aid in locking the MOAB Base (3) into the sleeve when you join them.
- With the MOAB Base (3) use it to capture the large end or bottom of the spring.
- Push the MOAB Base (3) with the MOAB spring (2) into the MOAB Sleeve (1) until it locks, it should make snapping sound-you’re done!
- To remove reverse the process. To remove the base, you will need the tool and a pair of pliers or channel locks to compress the disassembly tool enough to unlock the base. We designed these to stay on!!
MOAB is definitely the MOAB!!
Posted by Jim K. on May 2nd 2022
The MOAB are incredible, but would you expect anything less for Ghost? The price is the cheapest out there considering it is for this many rounds and the capacity added is second to none.
On top of all of that they work great and look good doing it. These are advertised to work with Glock factory mags but the do work with KCI and ETS mags, tested them myself. The ETS is a perfect for and the KCI are perfect on the G17 mags and a little tight on the G19 mags, not sure why... but they do work.
The best of all Mag. ext.
Posted by Mike on Nov 20th 2021
I was trying to find a holster, that would fit my new light when I saw a GHOST INC. magazine ext. I didn't buy the holster but I did start search for the GHOST mag. ext. That was probably 6 yrs. ago and I have at less 20 of the PLUS 6 and 8 or 9 of the PLUS 4. I have been using all of them on Factory GLOCK mags and ETS GLOCK mags. They all have been loaded for extended periods of time and have not faltered. The extra power springs are very very good! I make sure of all my kit that I carry on a daily bases. GHOST products are simple the best!!!
I bought only one
Posted by Michael Scott Gil on Mar 17th 2020
Bought one for my glock 19 magazine .I wanted to see how it performed before I bought more .I fired almost a 150 rounds through this magazine using HTS 147 grain +P hollow 9mm and Winchester white Box and ran flawlessly . I will be ordering 2 more .
Posted by Kevin on Feb 9th 2020
I received 4 of these through the BOGO deal. Best. Deal. Ever. I was wary at first about the spring tension, as I saw some people had issues with the +6’s, so I left 2 of my springs untouched, and trimmed the other two a coil, and a coil and half off respectively. All of the mags fed perfectly through 400 rounds, without a SINGLE issue. You don’t need to trim the springs. The extensions are definitely tough and quality, and I absolutely hope they release them in more fun colors. The springs are stiff at first, so definitely load your mags and let the springs break in for a week.